Search for atmospheres
An evening walk through the forests of the Pacific Northwest.
A Walk in the PNW
This makes me feel home again in the forest behind our house. It's September, so the geese are on their way south, stopping over sometimes in our pond. The nip in the air is noticeable now, but everything still smells of wet ferns, rotting wood, and rich soil.
Comments for "A Walk in the PNW"
License details for "A Walk in the PNW"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- wind trees by Flame +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- geese flyby by http://freesound.org by "acclivity" +)
- Windy Aspen Trees by https://freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/78955/ +)
- Forest Night by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjojjUn0bk +)
- Birds Chirping by ohsoeffect from http://youtube.com +)
- Brown Noise by reaktorplayer from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Pacific Treefrogs by superfreq from http://freesound.org +)