Search for atmospheres
A peaceful night with at base camp
At base camp
It's been a long day and finally your group has found a good spot to make camp. With a stream near by for water and plenty of wood for the fire everyone takes the chance to relax and enjoy the peace of the forest around you. Some chose to talk with other members of the group, someone chose to read near the fire, and as always there's that one person who just has to keep patrol over the camp. With the sounds of the fire burning and nature all around you you relax in your sleeping bag feeling at peace with life as you slowly drift off to sleep.
This is my first time making one of these and I hope it's good. :)
Comments for "At base camp"
License details for "At base camp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- Lute - Greensleeves by GaleoDeus +)
- Wolf Howls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Campfire in the dark forest by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTXWoD9Nso +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Talking Outside by szalonegacie from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license