Search for atmospheres
Editing photos in a thatched hut on the outskirts of Kanha National Park
Cabin in Kanha
After a evening safari at Kanha National Park in the central Indian evergreen forests in the month of December, I sit down to review and edit my photos as it starts to rain outside. The temperature, already very close to 0 degree Celsius, quickly drops to subzero in no time. A pour myself a hot ginger tea, put on my warmest pull-over, turn the heater to the maximum, and get to processing the photos and videos from the day, as it rains for hours at end.
Comments for "Cabin in Kanha"
License details for "Cabin in Kanha"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hard rain.wav by barkenov from freesound.org +)
- Owls2 by Freesound +)
- Nightingale Song 3 by reinsamba from freesound.org +)
- heavy-rain by tigersound from http://freesound.org +)
- Night Forest Edited by Torgjer, Dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- Wolf Howl Distant by Unknown +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)