Search for atmospheres
Quiet night around the campfire
Camping in October
Sounds like you're sitting around the campfire late at night. 2 of your friends are quietly whispering, trying not to wake your other friend who is snoring. Surrounded by crickets and owls watch over you from the distance, occasionally hooting. A pack of coyotes is somewhere off in the distance howling the night away. Better get some sleep before the fire goes out.
Comments for "Camping in October"
License details for "Camping in October"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- male tawny owls by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Great Horned Owls by izzybel +)
- Soft Snoring by Jack Strebor +)
- crickets by rucisko +)
- Coyote Pack by Soundboard +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- Small Group Whispering by speedy gonzo +)
*) Soundsnap.com license