Search for atmospheres
Sounds from our vacation house
Eagle Creek Road
These are the sounds of sitting on the deck of my creek side vacation home in the Cascades. There are a variety of birds found there. Among them are thrushes, ravens and hawks. These sounds make me imagine sitting on the deck, enjoying the late morning sunshine, listening to the birds and looking at the beautiful mountains.
Comments for "Eagle Creek Road"
License details for "Eagle Creek Road"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Distant birds by by Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Raven Caw by Filmmt at freesound.org +)
- Trush Song (long) by http://freesound.org/people/urupin/ +)
- wood thrush by kygarlic from freesound.org +)
- Red-tailed Hawk (distant) by Pete Tinsley +)
- American Robin by tubbers +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license