Search for atmospheres
Strolling through an Australian open Forest
East Australian High Forest
Wandering though Eastern Australian open Sclerophyll forests is enchanting & reviving. With grasses, Iron Bark & Eucalyptus trees surrounding you, towering over head, ever watchful of their sacred home. The Bell birds sing the praises of what it is to live in such a beautiful place.
Comments for "East Australian High Forest"
License details for "East Australian High Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- bellbirds singing by franeknflute from http://freesound.org +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Exotic Bird a by Soundbytez of the Freesound Project +)
- Exotic Bird d by Soundbytez of the Freesound Project +)
- Small stream by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license