Search for atmospheres
Meditating in the Woods
“Flood” your body with consciousness.
Close your eyes. Lie flat on your back. Choose different parts of your body to focus your attention on briefly at first: hands, feet, arms, legs, abdomen, chest, head, and so on. Feel the life energy inside those parts as intensely as you can. Stay with each part for fifteen seconds or so. Then let your attention run through the body like a wave a few times, from feet to head and back again. This need only take a minute or so. After that, feel the inner body in its totality, as a single field of energy. Hold that feeling for a few minutes. Be intensely present during that time, present in every cell of your body. Don’t be concerned if the mind occasionally succeeds in drawing your attention out of the body and you lose yourself in some thought. As soon as you notice that this has happened, just return your attention to the inner body.
Comments for "Evening Moon"
License details for "Evening Moon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- wind trees by Flame +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- circadas, otari by simon gray +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license