Search for atmospheres
Fall in the Woods
The day is winding to an end. The sun dips below the tree line, bathing the sky in hues of deep red and purple. Crickets stir and begin their nightly symphony. A lonely Screech Owl calls softly in the distance. Your campfire crackles near a babbling brook. The cool fall wind rustles the brightly colored leaves clinging to their branches.
Comments for "Fall Camping"
License details for "Fall Camping"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Owl single by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- wind trees by Flame +)
- Eastern Screech Owls by izzybel +)
- Gurgling brook by Sara Oglesbee +)
- Crackling Fire by urupin from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- fire 1 by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license