Search for atmospheres
Florida/Georgia woods sounds at night. Bugs, wind, birds and more - just like back home!
Florida/Georgia Woods at Night
Crickets? Check. Owls? Yup. Crickets and ravens and frogs? Wind in the tall, piney woods? Oh yeah! This is all (well almost all) the sounds I remember, plus, I added Ravens because...well, Ravens! Ravens are cool. This soundscape will make a southern person feel right at home! Enjoy - Ravenbird Fabal
Comments for "Florida/Georgia Woods at Night"
License details for "Florida/Georgia Woods at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Moon and forest night sounds by Ambience +)
- Owls multiple by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Ravenzchant by ErieLake +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- Great Horned Owls by izzybel +)
- summer night crickets by Leona Henry *)
- Springpeepers by Vectormedia +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license