Search for atmospheres
laying in the woods by the river
forest and river
The deciduous forest is made up of a mixture of vegetables that grow in temperate regions, with temperatures not lower than -10º C and with rains distributed throughout the year. This type of forest is located around 50º latitude in both the southern and northern hemispheres. One of its characteristics is the seasonal succession where herbs grow in the soil, taking advantage of the organic matter that provides the fall of the leaves. This cover gives shelter to countless small organisms such as centipedes, spiders or mealybugs.
The most common plant species in this type of forest are oaks, beech trees, birches, elms and hazelnuts. Different types of plants grow on the ground, including strawberries and wild raspberries, blueberries and lilies, to name a few. This type of forest is home to an immense fauna of both birds and insects, reptiles and mammals such as fox, badger, wildcat, moles, deer, mice and wild boars.
Comments for "forest and river"
License details for "forest and river"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Birds in the Pyrenees by Bram from http://freesound.org +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Twinkel Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- easter toads by Joe Coffey *)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Light Rain by soundrecorder7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave waterfall by willstepp +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license