Search for atmospheres
For school assignment
“Still, she followed the hummingbird to the end of the path her grandfather often walked on. She followed it past hickory, oak, maple, and pine trees, their leaves shaking down at her as if in greeting. She followed it down a hill, across a stream, and back up a hill. Up, up, up they climbed until at last they reached the summit that overlooked the valley.”
~Chapter 2, Page 7
The School That Ate Children by Sara General
Comments for "Forest Door"
License details for "Forest Door"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets Warmup by CGEffex of the Freesound Project +)
- Wind in the Grass by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Hummingbird Flight by ifartinurgeneraldirection +)
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat strong by LadyTiaEternal +)
- Crickets Concerto by Monterey2000 of the Freesound Project +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
*) Soundsnap.com license