Search for atmospheres
Its like in the woods
Forest Time - trees and bugs
Woodsy birds and bugs and stuff maybe some other animals too. Who knows you'll just have to listen to it I guess.
In botany, a tree is a perennial plant with an elongated stem, or trunk, supporting branches and leaves in most species. In some usages, the definition of a tree may be narrower, including only woody plants with secondary growth, plants that are usable as lumber or plants above a specified height. Trees are not a taxonomic group but include a variety of plant species that have independently evolved a woody trunk and branches as a way to tower above other plants to compete for sunlight. Trees tend to be long-lived, some reaching several thousand years old. In wider definitions, the taller palms, tree ferns, bananas, and bamboos are also trees. Trees have been in existence for 370 million years. It is estimated that there are just over 3 trillion mature trees in the world.
Comments for "Forest Time - trees and bugs"
License details for "Forest Time - trees and bugs"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cicadas day by blaukreuz from http://freesound.org +)
- Thrilling Squeak by By Suonidigenova - www.freesound.org +)
- canyon of river Rjecina by dkustic +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- Wolf Howls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Bird Whistling, A by InspectorJ from freesound.org (Attribution License) +)
- Bull Elk Bugle by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license