Search for atmospheres
The finding of an old, crumbling temple on a rainy day in the woods.
A quiet walk through a familiar forest during a summer rain reveals something that you have never seen before. Crumbling stone lies in front of you, but the distant, drawling sound of bells like those at the church in town tell you that this had once been a church. Or at least, it was some place of worship.
The remains of a ceiling give a good place for you to settle and rest as the rain and distant thunder surround you, trees creaking and groaning and wind whipping through the leaves. It's only after a few minutes of rest do you realize you hear the sound of soft, gentle humming.
There's no one around no matter how far you strain to look, and after a moment you decide to settle back down and listen to the gentle humming. You don't know what this place once was, but you know you're safe there to wait out the storm and take a few minutes to rest.
Comments for "Forgotten Worship"
License details for "Forgotten Worship"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Church bells slow - medium by *)
- Humming by AlucardsBride from http://freesound.org +)
- Tree Creaking in the Wind by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Rain_drops_on_stone_tile by http://freesound.org/ +)
- Thunder by Marth8880 +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- forest birds by thearxx08 at freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license