Search for atmospheres
Peaceful and Beautiful
Gentle Forest Stream
The forest was endless, clear, and diverse. Its canopy was eclipsed by larch, dogwood, and birch, still, plenty of light passed through their crowns for a mishmash of bushes to grow in the nut and seed covered grounds below.
Curving branches held onto the occasional tree, and a variety of flowers, which were common to this area only, adorned the otherwise homogeneous view.
A mixture of animal sounds, predominantly those of birds, brightened up the forest and drowned out the trickling sounds of a gentle river stream.
Comments for "Gentle Forest Stream"
License details for "Gentle Forest Stream"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bird Chirp by cajo from freesound.org +)
- trickling water by FractalStudios from http://freesound.org +)
- Animal steps on grass by https://www.freesound.org/people/superEGsonic/ +)
- Falling Autumn by muffinmagic *)
- Owl Hoot by musicmasta1 +)
- Walking through forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind on Wind 6 by Robert Fripp & Brian Eno +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license