Search for atmospheres
In the carriage ride to Dracula castle
In the carriage to Dracula
There is wind,a horse running, chair creeks,lone wolf and pack of wolves, cartwheels,rain and carriage jumping noise. The wind and rain is to represent the weather happening outside of the carriage.The horse running is the to represent the horse that is pulling the carriage to the castle.I had also included the two different sound of the wolves to show the wolves that were near the carriage as it was moving.Then the chair creek is the chair the Harker is siting on and the chair is creeking form all the movement in the carriage.lastly the carriage wheels and carriage jumping sounds are to represent the carriage because carriages make noises when it hits jumps through the forest that the horse runs through.
Comments for "In the carriage to Dracula"
License details for "In the carriage to Dracula"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- cartwheel by Hans Wurst +)
- Horse Running by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Carriage horse jingle by j_o_j of freesound.org +)
- City Rain by loopbasedmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Red Wolves Howling by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service +)
- Lone Wolf by y89312 +)