Search for atmospheres
Writing Into the Jungle Depths
Into the Depths of the Jungle
As a writer, writing can take you to many places, and today that place is deep in the cool, mistly jungles of indonesia. The sun is going down, and a heavy sky of colour weighs down on to canopy above. The flying foxes are leaping from their cave and into the falling night sky. Birds chatter and call into the cooling air, their sounds carrying for miles. In the distance, the echos of a family of siamangs trickle down to the forest floor. The air is still with moisture, but heavy with the rich sound of the jungle. A perfect setting for your next story.
Comments for "Into the Depths of the Jungle"
License details for "Into the Depths of the Jungle"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Jungle Birds in Cambodia by caquet from http://freesound.org +)
- Flying fox colony by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Howling Gibbon by http://www.freesound.org/people/Bidone/sounds/67355/ +)
- Mouse and keyboard by ljudman from http://freesound.org +)
- 741hz-sv by Lucid Trust 741Hz fragment by Source Vibrations +)
- wind chimes by Patrick6410 from http://freesound.org +)
- Zebra Dove by raul castro +)
- Jungle Sounds by Theroy *)
*) Soundsnap.com license