Search for atmospheres
You recline on the birch seat, exhausted from your laborious efforts on the recent summer festival. In the distance you can see the pagoda, gently ringing its bells into the breeze. Wind rustles the leaves of the cherry blossoms and the ocean's water sprays itself against the rocky inclines of the islands shoreline. The gentle humming of cicadas summons the allure of sleep, taking you in its soothing grip.
Comments for "Japanese Island"
License details for "Japanese Island"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Chimes2 by http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- BeachWaves2-FS by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- cricket at manzanares el real by Pedro Tejero +)