Search for atmospheres
This is roughly the sound of a summer day in the woods in Wisconsin. Heavy on bird sounds, not a whole lot of wind noise/hum. In the hardwoods and cedar swamps I grew up prowling, there was usually almost no wind noise and if the birds stopped calling (as they would if a hawk flew over) it would be so quiet the persistent high-pitched ring of absolute silence would press on one's ears.
Comments for "Midwestern Hardwoods"
License details for "Midwestern Hardwoods"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Grasshopper multiple call by By ReinSamba from www.freesound.org +)
- Squirrel Upset chirp by cognitu perceptu from https://www.freesound.org/people/cognito%20perceptu/sounds/18515/ +)
- crow call by Freesound.org +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- Neotibicen linnei (cicada) by http://www.insectsingers.com/100th_meridian_cicadas/index.html *)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in forest park by Owl [freesound.org/people/Owl/sounds/187660/] +)
- Chickadee, Black Capped by wildear +)
*) Soundsnap.com license