Search for atmospheres
Calm and clear, the morning greeted me and Lilly, my two-year-old Appaloosa as we started our way toward the crumbling ruins. The sun just peeked up over the green hills as we neared the gray stone walls. My ancestors had built this church, Our Lady Agatha, along with the manor house that overlooked the lake. Over the years as more people pulled away from religion, Our Lady A. became a second thought as more important things needed building and repairs. The new Spell-work School for children and Art apprenticeship dorms came to mind. While I am no fan of the outdated teachings of the church Our Lady A. had always had a special place in my heart and I visited often on my morning rides.
Comments for "Morning Ride"
License details for "Morning Ride"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Horse Walking by Arnaud Coutancier via http://freesound.org +)
- Horse Snort by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Branch Snapping by jasonelrod from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Creaking Leather by n-audioman via http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)