Search for atmospheres
It's been a hot day, but with the night comes a cool wind. The lake lies below, some way down the mountain, you have a fire to warm yourself. As the night wears on, thunder grumbles in the distance and a distant bell from the village below drifts upon the wind.
Comments for "Nyanga Lakes"
License details for "Nyanga Lakes"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Monastery Bell by A Rowan +)
- male tawny owls by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Owl single by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Black is the Colour by Cyaneus +)
- Wind Through Leaves by freesound.org +)
- Coqui Frogs by https://freesound.org/people/tombenedict/sounds/397998/ +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Rumblings of Thunder by Techienanna from http://freesound.org +)