Search for atmospheres
Dark, dreary, rainy, foggy.
A light breeze blows the orange leaves as they hang in the trees or drift across the damp ground. The sky is dark, though whether because it is actually getting late, or if it's just because it's been overcast all day, it is hard to say. It's been drizzling off-and-on all day. In the distance, hidden somewhere in the woods, you can hear a pair of ravens calling occasionally to each other.
As the sky grows darker, and the sounds of distant thunder draw nearer, you know it is almost time to go in from the chill and warm yourself with a mug of hot cider, change into fresh, dry, cozy clothes, light some pumpkin-spice candles, and possibly finish that book that's been sitting, half-read, on your bookshelf for too long.
But not just yet. A day like this is rare, and needs to be spent enjoying it to the fullest. And so you stay in the woods for just a little while longer.
Comments for "October Rain"
License details for "October Rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Raven Caw by Filmmt at freesound.org +)
- raven sound by http://soundbible.com/935-Raven.html +)
- a dry thunder by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Medium rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- light rain by vahid +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
*) Soundsnap.com license