Search for atmospheres
Sounds of the forest of the Omaticaya people.
Based upon the sounds of the forest of the Omaticaya people, Pandora. If this movie in any way made you understand the importance of such places, please consider supporting the Bob Brown Foundation's campaign against the destruction and deforestation of the takayna/Tarkine rainforest in north west Tasmania.
Happy listening :)
Comments for "Pandora Forest"
License details for "Pandora Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Capuchin Monkey by *)
- 2 frogs crackle by aguasonic from http://freesound.org +)
- Flying fox colony by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Fairy Bells by http://freesound.org +)
- wind_wind-chimes by http://freesound.org/ +)
- Rainy Forest by https://freesound.org/s/100495/ +)
- amazon rain forest by Satish +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license