Search for atmospheres
Camping in the forest on a stormy night
Rainy night in a tent
The weather had changed quickly - of course you wouldn't PLAN to camp in the rain, even if your tent was weather-proof - when gusts of wind brought a granite sky and a fierce rain with it, and although it was now only a little after two o'clock in the afternoon the pallor of a winter evening seemed to have closed upon the hills, cloaking them in mist.
You're a writer, and you thought that, maybe, if you get away for a few days (or weeks, or months), you might be able to finish that first draft. You've got your laptop, a few extra batteries (or a small generator, if you'd like, to power it up), and some typical supplies. You thought the storm blowing in would distract you, but the flapping of the tent and the wind and rain is only serving to inspire your story.
Comments for "Rainy night in a tent"
License details for "Rainy night in a tent"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tent Tarp Flapping 2 by Andy Brannan www.freesound.org +)
- Thoughtful Hum by dan2008ds from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Forest Rain by Fox Forrester +)
- Rain on umbrella (1) by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- Typing by jennypendel from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder by Soundbible.com +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license