Search for atmospheres
Performing a resurrection spell in the forest
A druid kneels before her tiefling friend, the corpse of her father before them. Very slowly, the druid coats her fingers in thick oils, slowly rubbing her fingers along the brow of the corpse, humming along so some unknown song. The forest sounds so loud as she closes her eyes, her tiefling friend looking to her with hope as she draws forth power, the trees and grass all leaning in as she calls forth the soul of her friend's father.
Comments for "Resurrection"
License details for "Resurrection"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- Oak Creaking in the Wind by klankbeerld from http://freesound.org +)
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Birds Chirping by ohsoeffect from http://youtube.com +)
- Creepy Whispering (female) by spottywot +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license