Search for atmospheres
Sound for Act II, scene I
In my sound design, I used sounds that are found not only in the woods but also in Salem, Massachusetts. In the woods, one will usually hear sounds like insects and the wind. I incorporated sounds that are found in Salem, Massachusetts. This area tends to be a rural area explaining why I added farm animals. I also added waves in the sound design because Salem Massachusetts is by the ocean meaning people can hear waves in if close a person is enough.
Comments for "SALMA_BERMAN_CRUCIBLEFINAL"
License details for "SALMA_BERMAN_CRUCIBLEFINAL"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Two Cows by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- deciduous trees,wind Jonsered by Agnese Priekule +)
- Waves Beach Nighttime by EELKE DEKKER http://www.freesound.org/people/Eelke/sounds/266653/ +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Crickets by Sound Effects +)
- American Robin by tubbers +)
- Goat sounds by www.orangefreesounds.com +)