Search for atmospheres
Nature around Santacittarama, Buddhist Monastery
Silence. Outside there may be sounds and noises, but inside you are deeply still.
Walking along the quiet way that leads to forest monks, you pay attention to the environment.
Birds song, on an uncloudy and shining spring dawn.
Lotus flowers decorate both sides of the path, touched by water yet not wet by it. A creek runs a few steps close.
Nature dyes everything; it is fresh.
Subtle buddhist mantra echoes in wind.
Suddenly, you hear bells ringing.
It is a call to awakening.
You're stepping out of mind, out of thought, out of ego.
Meditation, Presence, Awareness, your Buddha Nature, is about to arise.
Comments for "Santacittarama"
License details for "Santacittarama"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Distant forest ambience by By Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- Bird Chirp by cajo from freesound.org +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Buddhist mantra by djgriffin from http://freesound.org +)
- water drops by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Stream by Flame +)
- Large Windchimes by psakion from http://freesound.org +)
- Grasshopper long by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license