Search for atmospheres
A hike in the Saltrock Peaks of Shaman
Shaman Saltrock Peaks
Formerly known as the Vista Mountains, Saltrock Peaks were renamed after they became the only part of Shaman which remained above water during the Great Flood. The Peaks have been the first and fastest area to recover after the flood, and has the greatest abundance of plant and animal life in all of Shaman. As a result, it has become popular hacking territory. The Peaks are technically Crown-owned but are difficult to police, so bold outlaws also use this area to hunt or meet.
Comments for "Shaman Saltrock Peaks"
License details for "Shaman Saltrock Peaks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gentle Gusts Leaves by -k-is_the_author +)
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Falling Autumn by muffinmagic *)
- Evening In the Forest by reinsamba from freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Meadow Rains and Thunder by Yuval from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license