Search for atmospheres
Sounds of the woods during summer at night
Southern Summer Night Forest
During a windy summer night the sound of crickets and frogs dominate the soundscape. The sound is layered and panned to give it more depth. You can hear a breeze that relieves the humid heat. An owl hoots every so often in the distance. The occasional coyote vocalizes.
Comments for "Southern Summer Night Forest"
License details for "Southern Summer Night Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- owl hooting (many) by manda_g from freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license