Search for atmospheres
Dawn in Winter Forest
The Winter Forest
The freshly fallen snow sparkles like a coating of sugar and icicles hang from branches like delicate wind chimes. The morning is cold but the air is still and you listen to the birds singing to the soft yolk like Sun. The forest is slowly awakening, shimmering with the magic of winter.
Comments for "The Winter Forest"
License details for "The Winter Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes Ambience by By BristolStories www.freesound.org +)
- Nightingale Song1 by by Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Tiny metal wind chimes by By RobinHood76 - www.freesound.org +)
- fluti1 by djzentao http://djzentao.blogspot.com +)
- Short Airy PAd by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- wings flapping by kamyarbb from http://freesound.org +)
- Angel breath by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in heaven by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license