Search for atmospheres
The fairest realm of the Elves.
The Woods of Lothlórien
"That is the fairest of all the dwellings of my people. There are no trees like the trees of that land. For in the autumn their leaves fall not, but turn to gold. Not till the spring and the new green opens do they fall, and then the boughs are laden with yellow flowers; and the floor of the wood is golden, and golden is the roof, and its pillars are of silver, for the bark of the trees is smooth and grey."
Comments for "The Woods of Lothlórien"
License details for "The Woods of Lothlórien"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- toads_river_insects by zapsplat.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license