Search for atmospheres
Inside a rainforest in the Western Ghats
This atmosphere is intended to transport you to a fragment of tropical evergreen forest in the Western Ghats of India. It's around 10 am in the morning and it's raining lightly. You have just entered the forest from a nearby busy, motorable road and your hearing acuity is at its peak. You are desperately trying to locate a troop of monkeys for your study but find yourself lost in the calming sounds of the jungle: a perennial stream, trees rusting in the wind, the pitter-patter of rain, a ventriloquist tree-frog and the ubiquitous cicadas.
Comments for "Western Ghats"
License details for "Western Ghats"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Forest Rain by Fox Forrester +)
- Indian Cicada 2 by Media Space +)
- Tree frog duet by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Indian Cicada 1 by Vijayan T +)
- Car pass by Volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave waterfall by willstepp +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license