Search for atmospheres
CanADDianAcorns Outdoor Focus
This is a versatile track to help with work. When you get sick of the monks, listen to the harp, when you get tired of the harp, listen to the Japanese flute.
A timer every 10 Minutes will remind you to close your eyes and breathe.
"Breathing in ,I am breathing in. Breathing out, I am breathing out."
Comments for "Work Focus"
License details for "Work Focus"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Zenergy chime 1 by ErieLake +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Celtic Harp Loop by Jennifer Van Der Harten +)
- waterfall - 1 (loud) by PacDV.com Sound Effects +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- Gregorian Chant by Unknown +)
- Japanese Garden by youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license